So I have had this looming project of going through the many pairs of shoes I have had in boxes in my garage since moving into our house in 2007. Considering it is now well into 2010...it is a project that I have obviously been avoiding for a while. When I worked for the shoe company, part of my job was to try on shoes. So needless to say I was given a crazy, ridiculous amount of shoes. Not such a bad problem to have at all. In fact it was pretty amazing. I really loved that job. I think I have possibly only bought 2 or 3 pairs of shoes since I got that job in 03'. I have been hanging onto a lot of the shoes because I always think, well what if I go here I will need those shoes to wear with that outfit. When realistically I don't really have very many places to wear about 80% of the shoes I kept. This could all change one day however, so I will hang on to a few pairs for now :-)
I did good though I am now down to about 4 boxes instead of 9.
I did good though I am now down to about 4 boxes instead of 9.
6 comments:
it is so hard to get those projects crossed off the to-do list when there are two little people around. nice work, imelda, i mean katie! :)
I LOVE your problem. The perfect size 6! :)
Sounds like a good problem to have....too many FREE shoes! jealous! I too can't get enough of shoes and have a hard time getting rid of them. I say keep them.....
Oh, I miss the days when I also benefited from your shoe collection! x
I'd LOVE to have that same problem, not a bad one at all!
It is so hard for me to get rid of anything. Jordan saw the picture and said "Wow that is alot of shoes!"
Post a Comment