Tuesday, May 25, 2010

pictures

The kiddos are napping and I have been going through pictures on my computer. I love taking pictures more than ever. I have always loved pictures, loved to share them and capture life through them. Because with pictures we can remember both the little and also the big things that happen. I especially love taking pictures now because my main subjects are just so much fun. Plus they are pretty stink'in cute. I am also feeling really thankful right now for the development of digital photography. Can you imagine taking pictures of kids using film? I know our parents did and their parents did. But how did they ever know if they were actually getting a good picture?
Anyway here are few of my favs from the last week or so...
Carter rough-housing with my Dad

My girl

you know it's almost summer when the little chubby toddler feet start hitting the grass bare. I cannot wait for summer!

Chloe also likes to get in on the wrestling action



Checking out the ducks at Bothell Landing yesterday


My Mom & Carter checking out the ducks as well. We brought bread to feed the ducks however I got scared once I realized how aggressive they were and how fearless my son was. So we decided just to 'look' at the ducks and point at them and say "duck, duck, duck'.

No comments: