Thursday, June 19, 2008
29 weeks- update
I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and found out that my body is still quickly moving towards having these babies way too early. The Dr. told me that if I stay on the same track I am currently on that I will be having these babies in three weeks time (32wks). This would be far too early. I have been put on some medication to help slow things down so hopefully it works for me. The medication has some nasty side effects and has made me feel pretty terrible. All of the side effects are supposed to go away once my body adjusts. Yuck. I still have not been put on complete bedrest but have been instructed to take it super easy & be reclined for even more time during the day. I have been feeling pretty stressed out and worried the past few days. The good thing is, is that I am being monitored really closely and if they were really concerned I would have been admitted to the hospital. I am sort of preparing myself for that because I wouldn't be too suprised if I do end up spending some time there. The babies are both doing good. They checked their fluid levels & heartbeats at the last appointment and both look good. The girl is very low and in complete position to make her big debut. I think the weight of her brother is pushing her down there. Both babies are still head down. Hopefully we can make it until the end of July without having the babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie:
I changed e-mail addresses when I moved and lost most of my addresses. Please e-mail me @
3tac@gci.net
Tasha
Post a Comment