Yeah we made it to 32 weeks! I had a Dr. apt today and he told us that from here on out we are just gaining bonus time for a twins pregnancy. The appointment went great. I have had no changes in things since I went on bedrest two weeks ago. I had another non stress test done today and both babies passed. Both babies are still head down and we have started talking a little bit about delivery options. I am feeling a lot less scared and stressed these days now that we have made it to 32 weeks. Other than that there is not a lot new to report, my life pretty much consists of going from the bed in the morning to the couch during the days and then back to the bed at night. It is kind of a mental game trying to keep my mind occupied.
The nursery is almost complete. My Mom has been our savior in getting everything ready for us. She has pretty much set up the entire nursery and is plainly helping keep our lives from going into complete kaos while I have been on bed rest. She has been amazing... we appreciate her so much.
1 comment:
YAY! I am so happy for you! I know this was a big accomplishment making it to 32 weeks. :)
Post a Comment