Our appointment went great today! The babies are growing very nicely and are considered medium sized if they were just a single baby pregnancy. The Dr. was very pleased with how big they are! The girl weighs about 5 lbs 11oz and the boy weighs 5lbs 7oz....I can't believe I have 11lbs of baby in my body. The Dr. said they are looking very happy and content in their little home. I also had a non-stress test which both babies passed with flying colors. This was our last ultrasound so the next time the babies are measured it will be on the scale in the delivery room!!! So exciting. The Dr. told us I could go into labor as soon as tonight or we could still be a few weeks away it's just hard to say at this point. We are feeling so much better about things now and feel so very blessed to have made it this far. It's been such a roller coaster ride...but God had a plan.
For now we finally feel like we can sit back and enjoy this last little bit of the pregnancy. It is such a treat for both of us to sit together and watch my stomach move and roll with each movement. What a miracle new life is.
No comments:
Post a Comment