We have passed the biggest milestone for a twins pregnancy. Things are looking great! I get to join the living world today! Yipee. Well we sort of cheated & went out to dinner last night. It was so nice to get out and do something normal. Although I didn't even make it two steps into the resturant without the waitress making a comment about how big my belly is! Then after dinner we stopped off for some ice cream and ate it outside...what a treat! My Dr. has now placed me on "sit-rest" I can go out and do things but I have to at least be sitting down while I'm out & about. So no big shopping trips for me but I can go to dinner and go & visit friends. I will stay on the medication until next Tuesday and then we will just let nature take it's course. Jerame & I both are thinking the babies will make their debut the 1st week in Aug. We will just have to wait & see
though. We are so excited to meet them.
Belly pic from a few days ago.
Can you beleive this tummy?!!!!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! You are so adorable! Amazing how much our bellies can expand. Congrats and enjoy "sit-rest!"
Post a Comment