Tuesday, July 22, 2008
still cooking the beans
We have almost made it to 34 weeks! We are in a much better spot now than we were 4 weeks ago. Not a lot new to report....which is great. Once again the Dr. didn't find any changes in things at our apt last week. Although bed rest feels like it's been the most unproductive thing I have ever done in my life it is turning out to be one of the most rewarding because I kept them in against the odds! I will have a quick apt today with my OB, I don't think we will know much else today. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week (if we make it that far) and they will do extensive measurments on both babies and we will get to find out their estimated weight. I think they are still growing quite nicely in there because my tummy just seems to keep ballooning out and out. I think I am going to be able to get off of bedrest this Friday. I have all of these plans of things I would like to try to get done this weekend but I imagine I will be too tierd to do much of anything from all the laying around for the past month. Although, the first thing I am going to do is go & get a pedicure! For now I guess thats about it...I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Want to get pedicures together on Friday after I take the NCLEX?? We can celebrate you getting off bedrest and me finishing the test! :) Let me know...
I am so happy to hear you are doing so well! Congrats on making it through bedrest...so proud of you! You deserve that pedi! Looking forward to meeting Chloe and Carter! :o)
Post a Comment