Wednesday, July 16, 2008

33 Weeks

Another week down! I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and will find out if there have been any changes since last week. The size of my belly is just getting ridiculous, I am SO SO SO uncomfortable. I am feeling the babies move a lot these days, I can actually feel what seems to be feet, shoulders, knees, hands etc. It's so wild! We have had so much help over the past few weeks from family and it has made a pretty daunting situation seem much less stressful. We just
appreciate the help so much.
.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's crazy how the belly just gets bigger and bigger!! Your almost there! I was just thinking last night how it's hard to remember what it felt like being pregnant and having such a big belly. Cherish these moments. It's just so exciting having twins. Everywhere you go, they get sooooo much attention. It's pretty amazing. I am so excited for you!