Okay so today I realized I have a total case of the 'pregnancy brain'. Jerame has been telling me lately that sometimes he feels like I am in my own little la la land making me plain out forgetful & slow at times! Ha ha ha. I have read about this condition, pregnancy brain, in my What to Expect When Expecting book and thought to myself I don't think that will happen to me. Well today I realized that indeed I have it in full force! I have been counting down the days until today because I thought today was going to be my last 2 hour ultrasound and we would get to find out the babies estimated weight and we would meet with the specialist for the last time. Jerame was there to meet me at the Dr. at 1:00pm...the time of my apt. Well when I went to check in the receptionist was having a difficult time finding my chart. So I reached into my purse to pull out my apt. card and realized that it said in clear black ink...your next apt is on 7/31. SHOOT. I know it's an honest mistake but really I felt pretty silly.
Being off of bed rest has been really nice. Although I am really tierd and finding it extremely hard to really do anything that I want to do. So I have actually still been doing quite a bit of lounging around and sleeping. The muscles in my abdomen are all so sore it feels like I did 100 sit-ups but really it's just from the ligaments & mucles stretching to help support the belly. Ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment