Saturday, August 23, 2008

Two perfect little babies!




























































































9 comments:

alex said...

Oh my gosh Katie they are so beautiful!! Congrats to you and your hubby! Hopefully I can meet them and we can have a play date. Happy mommyhood and recovery!!

Unknown said...

How adorable! They look as perfect as perfect can be!! Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with recovery!

Melis said...

Oh I miss them already! Cutest newborns ever! (and I've seen a lot of them) ;)

The Haigh's said...

Katie they are perfect, what a happy little family of 4! Congratulations!

Misty Carpinito said...

They are the most perfect little babies ever! I am so happy for you all. Such a gorgeous looking family. Hope to see you soon and meet the little ones!

Unknown said...

Congrats mommy! They are precious! I can't wait to meet them!

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Katie and Jerame,

Congratulations! We are so thrilled for you. Lots of love! They are adorable!!!!

Tasha said...

They are just so sweet. I hope to hold them someday. Lots of love.

J.See said...

Oh Katie! They are just perfect! I hope to be able to meet them someday soon. Congratulations, I am so happy for you. What a joy!
- Jessica (Seeley)