
After getting no sleep last night Jerame snapped this lovely pic.
The circles under my eyes just keep getting darker and darker.

Getter a little smile this morning from Mr. Carter Jay

Carter doing what he does best. Look at those cheeks.

Chloe our little sassy baby. I took this pic last night
when we were trying to get her to sleep in her crib. That
lasted all of 5mins.
Just when I think I'm the most tired I have ever been in my life I find that somehow I feel even more tired as the days go by. It's amazing though how little sleep one can actually function on. I think I would choose to sleep over most things right now. Last night was one of the hardest ones yet...little Chloe just doesn't quite understand that nighttime means SLEEP. The minute we put her down she wakes up. I don't think Jerame or I got more than a couple hours each of shut-eye. Poor Jerame he actually has to go out and function in the outside world on such little sleep. Carter only wakes up every 3 hours to eat and then we put him back in his crib and he will just look around & listen to his music peacefully until drifting back to sleep. He is so good! My Dad is over this morning helping me out and both babies are sleeping like angles right now on him...it's really pretty cute. I have to hurry so I can squeeze in a shower before they wake up looking to be fed yet again! Sometimes all I feel like I do all day long is feed the little buggers. They are growing so fast and are turning into little characters. They both smile at us but we are pretty sure it's just reflexes right now...needless to say their little smiles melt our hearts. We had a good weekend. My Mom stayed with us on Friday night so we got some sleep that night. Our big outing this weekend was to go over and visit our friends Kirk & Karen and their new baby Sydney that was born on 9/11. It was a bit of a circus with 3 infants over at their house. We didn't stay long but was nice to get out of the house. It was so funny we were all talking and saying how when we used to go out for dinner it was only the 4 of us now if we were to go anywhere there will be 7! Look out to which ever restaurant gets blessed with our presence. Ha! Better get going before I loose my window to take a shower.
2 comments:
It gets easier....I promise! At least you have 2 beautiful and healthy babies! I still would choose sleep over a night out with friends!!! I remember just sitting up in bed, crying and begging for sleep!
I can come over Tuesday night... :)
Post a Comment