My house is quiet at the moment....never thought I would love the sound more. I am trying out the babies by myself this morning. I am doing pretty good so far! We have only had a few minor situations where both babies were melting down at the same time. Its amazing how fast I have figured out how to hold, feed, soothe two babies at once. I wish I had a 3rd arm sometimes but we are managing. Last night when
Jeame got home from work I got to go out and go grocery shopping by myself. It sounds weird but since I was put on house arrest in May I really haven't gotten a chance to go to the grocery store and have really been craving a good visit to Safeway! It was weird being out by myself and not being pregnant I actually felt so
rejuvenated by the time I got home with a trunk full of
grocery's.
Ahh the simple things :-)
Precious Chloe
1 comment:
It sounds silly but I do love me a good trip to the grocery store as well. Good for you Katie!
Post a Comment