The babies turn TWO weeks old tomorrow! It feels like they have been in our life forever though. I just can't imagine life without them here now. We have had an exciting day today...lots of visitors. My cousin Marisa & her family are in town from San Diego and they stopped by to meet the twins. Then my girlfriends Keri, Ashley & Jen brought lunch over for us. It was so nice to catch up with them and hear about the happenings on the outside world. I literally feel so far removed from anything outside of 'baby happenings'. My cousin is coming over to help us out through the night shift tonight which will be nice. She is a nurse at Children's hospital and has lots of experience taking care of twins. My Mom has been here the last 3 nights so it will be nice for her to have a break. Tomorrow I think my Mom & I are going to try taking an adventure in the car somewhere. It will probably end up being to Babies R Us...like I said my life is 100% Mommy now. It's so weird how much things have changed since the arrival of the babies things that seemed to be important pre-babies just are not that important now. I am alone right now for one of the first times with the babies, they are both sleeping quietly. I love watching them sleep it makes all our lack of sleep worth it. They are just so peaceful.
3 comments:
I love both of them!!!! I miss them already.
It goes by fast! Enjoy every moment! It gets soooooooooooooooooooooo much easier! They are adorable!
They are beautiful~
Post a Comment