Monday, September 22, 2008

One Month Old!


Look at the babies with their arms hooked around each other.
I hope they are friends when they grow-up :-)


Attempting to eat dinner last night



Jer trying to make dinner for us




We went to Kirk & Karen house yesterday to watch
the Seahawks game. The babies did good, they both
slept in their carseats for sometime.


Chloe in her Boppy chair



I captured the last part of a smile it was so cute. I think
it's just reflexes right now but it's so precious to see them
with little smiles on their faces. I would like to think they
are dreaming of something funny.
Bella is so good with the babies and really likes them.
She is always so concerned with they cry she is such a good girl.
Although she is a little attention deprived lately.
The babies are 1 month old! Time is flying...kind of :-). Have I mentioned that we are exhausted? 1 month old = a lot of nights without sleep. We had the babies pictures taken on Saturday by the same photographer that did our wedding (http://www.sandracoan.com/). She is great and also has twins so she can totally relate to what we are going through. The babies were hard when we got there both not wanting to have their clothes taken off. Each of them had at least two poops and were acting famished the minute we got their. Jerame & I were both sweating by the time the session was over. Who knows how the pics will turn out...I really hope good. Other than that there is not a lot new going on with us. Jerame's family from Denver is coming for a visit this coming weekend. We are looking forward to seeing them in Seattle!






6 comments:

Leah said...

Katie - you look fabulous! I can't believe how big the babies are getting...

Misty Carpinito said...

You all look amazing! Love the little smile...can't wait to meet them!

Melis said...

I miss those sweet faces.

Jen said...

I love how in every picture Carter is sleeping! Really growing into themselves now, absolutely gorgeous the two of them and can't wait to meet them in a couple of months.

Unknown said...

precious precious! Katie you all look great!

alex said...

Katie-
They are so adorable and isn't it amazing how fast they grow!! You look so good already like a skinny minnie! Hope you all are doing well!