Sunday, January 4, 2009
4 month Check Up
The babies had their 4 month old well-baby visit to the Doctor on Friday. We were scheduled to do this appointment before Christmas since they actually turned 4 months 12/21 but because of the weather the appointment was canceled. The babies checked out just perfect and are growing at a normal pace. Carter now weighs 13lbs. 8oz. and Chloe 12lbs. 4oz. They are both in the 25th percentile now for weight and 50 for height. Both babies seem to be right on track for development also. We decided to wait until next week to give them their 4 month round of shots. We figured it might just be too hard on them considering they are still sick. They both slept better last night which was good, I think they are slowly getting over their cold. Last time they got their shots it took them 3 days to feel normal again I think. Jerame is going to London today for work. This is his first big trip since the babies were born. I am nervous about how I will handle it on my own for a week...especially since they have been sick. Thankfully I do have help from family lined up and will never have to do the nights by myself which is great. Although it will be exhuasting for both Jerame & I, it will go by quick. We have had such a nice and long weekend I just don't want it to end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck on your own, Katie-I know you will do just fine, you are a great Mom and it was so special to get to meet your babies. Thanks for hosting a beautiful shower, love you!
Post a Comment