Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cuties

Just some cute pics from this weekend. Often times I feel like I am just playing dress-up with these babies all day long. Mostly because they have so many cute clothes that they need to wear before they grow out of them.
Carter's 1st baseball cap. I don't know if I
have ever met a more smiley baby! He really
is a happy little guy.

Chloe is not too sure what to think of rice cereal
We love our Daddy
Dressed up ready to go out for dinner

They are almost getting to heavy for
me to hold like this! At least I don't
ever have to work out my arms. Big kiddos.

4 comments:

Keri said...

They are the seriously the cutest kids I've ever seen! They are so smiley!! Keep those pics coming.

Jen said...

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said they are getting bigger! You look super cute yourself ;).

The Haigh's said...

I just love the cowboy boots they had on the other night.

Tara Holmes said...

You are the cutest mommy Katie!!! Your babies are getting so big and they are the cutest!