Thursday, January 29, 2009

life is rough


My mom watched the babies last night while I went to my Mom's group. She said Carter was busy playing with toys one minute and then she looked back over at him and he had just rolled over and fell asleep. Isn't that so funny? Sometimes when I am tiered I wish I could just roll over and fall asleep. He is FINALLY getting the hang of putting himself to sleep. We have had 3 nights in a row now that he just goes to bed at bedtime without crying. I don't want to jinx myself but I think he is getting the idea. As you can see my house has completely been taken over by baby stuff and I know this is only the start of all the toys! 

2 comments:

Ronda Miller said...

Ah, how adorable. I miss the days of toys all over, makes the house seem like home :)

Keri said...

I love that picture! Let's cross our fingers that he keeps putting himself to sleep so well. That is what I'm dreading the most...mommy needs her sleep!!!