Monday, January 5, 2009

More Snow?

About 4:00 yesterday afternoon I looked outside to see snowflakes falling yet again. By 6:00 we had at least two inches piled up, I just couldn't believe my eyes because I had no idea we were supposed to get more snow. Jerame's flight to London was supposed to leave at 6:30pm but the plane ended up sitting on the runway for 4 hours while they attempted to de-ice and clear the snow off the runway. But after 4 hours of sitting there, they finally decided to cancel the flight &  bring the plane back to the gate so everyone could get off. Can you believe that? So needless to say by the time he got home at 11:30 last night he was just a little bit frustrated. Thankfully most the snow is gone today!  

1 comment:

Leah said...

What? Where do you guys live?? I thought we lived in the arctic zone?