The babies turned 5 months old on the 21st. I know I say this often but I really can't believe how big they have gotten. I feel like they have really changed a lot in the last month. It seems like they went from infants to babies between 4 & 5 months. They are wearing some 3-6 size clothes but mostly 6 months. I am having to pack up the stuff they grow out of it seems like every other day! They are doing great and are just the happiest little babies. We are still struggling with the sleep stuff but we will get it. I took some of your advice and we are starting to do the cry-it-out method. It's SO HARD though. The first time we did it I don't know who was crying harder me or Carter. It's just so instinctual to go running when you hear your baby crying. They so have me wrapped around their fingers...toes...whatever! We are doing way more naps in the cribs now than in the swings and are making progress in getting them to stay in their cribs all night long. It's not as easy as it may seem :-). Jerame was in Dallas this week and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be with him gone. We missed him, don't get me wrong, but I felt pretty good about being able to handle it by myself. My Mom, bless her heart, came to stay with me at night. I still think it might be too difficult to try and do the nights alone at this point but we will get there. Carter rolled over and is still obsessed with trying to get his feet in his mouth. Chloe is still trying to roll over and has not quite figured out the awesomeness of her feet yet...I'm sure it's just a matter of time! We tried rice cereal and they were not too sure what to think of it. I think we need to give it another try & see how they do. We are looking forward to the weekend with Daddy home!

Happy Girl

This is not the greatest picture in the world
but I have to point out their cowboy boots that
their Papa Paul (Jerame's Dad) gave them.
Brother & Sister

Happy Girl

They love their Bumbo's...this is a must have for
anyone that is having a baby. They love sitting up in
them and get so proud of themselves it's so cute.
Sleepy girl
Bella loves her babies (a little too much sometimes...
she drives me CRAZY with the licking)
Pretty Chloe
Carter is the happiest when he can get his
sisters hands in his mouth









5 comments:
OMG they are so darling. Carter is so cute with his dimples and I think he has become quite the flirt...I love it!
Such cute pictures! Missed you at PEPS this week...hope to see you next week!
-Kirsten
They are getting so BIG! Can't wait to see them.
They truly are adorable twinnies! I love the pics of them together just enjoying one another. And Chloe's pebbles hairdo is too cute! Can't wait to introduce Henry to them one day soon.
They are getting so big! I know what you mean when you say they grow so fast, bc they do!! It's hard to let them cry, but it doesn't last long...good job for hanging in there. At first, I cried too!!! You are doing such a good job, don't you feel so proud of yourself!!!
Post a Comment