Wednesday, July 2, 2008

31 weeks

Our Dr's appointment went as good as we could have hoped for! There have been no changes in things since last week and it seems as if my body has stopped moving towards delivery for now. The Dr. thinks it's a combination of the medication & bedrest thats doing the trick. He told me not to change a thing. They estimated both babies to weigh about 3 pounds 11oz each. Close to 4 pounds!!! They are still little but are right on track for weight! I can't beleive I have close to 8 pound of baby in me...it's no wonder my body thinks it should be done by now! They both passed the non-stress test as well. They look so cramped in the ultrasound...it must be getting cozy in there by now! They told us that if we can make it to 34 weeks than he will stop the medication and take me off of bedrest. Then we would just let nature take it's course. 34weeks would put us in the week of July 21st. It would be so wonderful if we could make it until then. Both babies are still head down. There still has not been any decsions made about whether or not I will need to have a C-section or not. I think this will be decided as we get closer. I have been having weird dreams about giving birth lately. I told Jerame last night that I have been feeling a little scared lately about actually having the babies and he looked at me with wide eyes and said "I would be scared too"!!! I thought that was funny and had to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear they're almost 4 lbs! Such great news!!!

J.See said...

Wow, I am SO GLAD to hear that. You have been in my thoughts much. I'm sorry Ann and I haven't had a chance to get together and come visit you! Take care of you! - Jessica