The babies turned 3 months old on the 21st, I can't
believe it. They have changed so much and continue to be different on a daily basis. Everyone says that the first 3 months are the hardest and after getting through them I
believe every bit of it! I would never want to relive the first month if you paid me...it was VERY challenging. It is getting so much better and we are feeling more 'normal' all the time. Life has changed completely and totally but we are loving our new lives and cannot imagine what it would be like with out our babies now. I feel totally comfortable now being alone with the babies and
manning the fort by myself. We pretty much know what all their different
cry's mean now and feel like we can figure out what is going to make them happy the quickest. I have figured that parenting a newborn is just a total game of trying to figure out whats wrong with them most of the time. They are both smiling, cooing and on occasion they will both let out little laugh-like squeals. It's really pretty cute. Last week we got out of the house and had a play-date with some girls I went to high school with. It was fun to catch up...I can't
believe my 10 year will be next summer...crazy! Good motivation for me to get back in shape.
I am excited for this week because
Jerame will have some time off for the Holiday so we will get to spend more time together as a family.

The babies are more interested in playing now. I
can actually set them down on the floor and they will
entertain themselves for 20 min stretches sometimes.

Carter flirting

He is such a smiley boy

Need we say more!

Chloe is more in toTummy time than Carter

We got this mirror that they can look at while
laying on their tummy. You would never think
it would be that interesting but they think it's
pretty neat.
Mommy & Chloe. We went to Kirk, Karen & Sydney's
house to watch the Apple Cup. Go Cougs!
1 comment:
Love the new pics! Makes me a bit worried about our first few months but glad to know it gets easier. Don't think there is anything that can prepare you for it! Hope all is well x
Post a Comment