
Chloe after her bath last night. Both babies have
discovered their tounges lately and stick them out
all the time.

The babies are starting to enjoy their bath time. They splash and kick their legs...it's starting to not seem like such a chore for Mom too. We are getting the hang of it. It's sad though I feel like I have to rush them through their baths with fear the other baby is going to have a melt down at any moment. It will be so nice when I can finally bath them at the same time. We are now going to try and start doing baths as part of the bed time routine that way Jerame can help me too. All the books say you can try to start to establish the routine as early as 3 months...I say the sooner the better. I think we already have a little bit of a head start on the bed time routine because both babies have been sleeping in their cribs at night for a while now. This is not to say they stay in their cribs all night but at least they go to bed there initially.
Chloe got her weight checked again on Friday. She is now 10lbs! She is maintaining her weight in the 10th percentile, which is good. She is just small.
We had a wonderful weekend. Jerame started to clean up the many gallons of leaves we have in our yard. He filled 13 yard waste bags with leaves in just the back yard. We had a group of friends over for dinner on Saturday night too. It was fun to see everyone and have them get to know the babies a little bit! Sunday was football filled and family time.
2 comments:
Am so, so dissapointed I missed your call-we were out to dinner with the family and by the time I got your message I knew there was no chance of you being able to chat. Will definitely try and get in touch with you this weekend. Loved the bath pics, you're going to have such great advice for us new Mom's-you're a pro. Love you x
Katie you are such a natural! I was bragging about you to Tala about how amazing you are at motherhood! I hope it comes natural to me too! Hugs...
Post a Comment