Monday, November 24, 2008

The miracle mobile

There have been several times along our 3 month and counting journey of parenting that I stop and think how thankful I am for our swings, bouncers and really anything that has helped the babies sleep or stay occupied! I thought I would share with you the most recent lifesaver we have discovered...the mobile. I don't know why we waited so long to get one of these because it is awesome. I can put the babies in the crib together and they will lay and look at this thing for sometimes 30-40mins. That might not sound like very long but in my world it is an eternity! Who knows how long it will be interesting to them but for now it works and it is allowing me to take a shower without listening to babies crying through the monitor.
who would have guessed I would ever be this
excited about a mobile.
Here they are completely memorized

The babies first play date. You can see they are
doing lots of playing :-). At least Mommy got
out of the house for a change.

2 comments:

Melis said...

That mobile is awesome! Parents bring it into the hospital when their babies are admitted and it is a life saver! There are only 2 mobiles in the world that I think are worth buying and that is one of them. :)

The Haigh's said...

They really do look like they are both in awe. Where did you get it?