Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Big!

I remember when I got these outfits at my shower and they seemed so big. I just would never have imagined that they would fit into them already! They don't have a lot of matching boy/girl outfits so it was fun to dress them similar today, even though we didn't leave the house :-). The babies slept so good the night before last and we thought that maybe we were making progress in the sleep department but last night they reminded us that they are the ones calling the shots still! I think that we all got maybe 4 hours total sleep...ugh! Then they slept most of the day today so we will see how tonight goes. Wish us luck.
I got to go out to dinner last night with Ashley & Misty while Jerame stayed home with the babies. It was so nice to get out and get somewhat dressed up. It was so fun to catch up with the girls. I was ready to get back to the babies though by the time the night was through...I missed my little family!




Carter taking a nap yesterday.

Chloe loves to sleep with her arms up it's so cute.


3 comments:

Jen said...

I think in every comment I say something about how cute they are, but seriously how cute are the twins? Carter is really coming into his own and that smile is priceless. x

Ronda Miller said...

They are really beautiful babies.. You are so blessed.

Misty Carpinito said...

It was soooo good to see you the other night! You look amazing and your wisdom is so appreciated. I so look forward to play dates here very soon.

And, once again I have to say those babies are precious! LOVE Carter's smile!

See you again soon I hope!