Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cuteness

We finally caught a smile from Chloe on camera tonight. They both are just getting cuter and cuter by the day. I pretty much can get Chloe to smile on demand now :-)....she loves her momma. Carter is still more serious but does flash us those gums quite often. Carter always looks like he is in deep thought trying to solve the worlds problems. As you can also see Carter has completely found out that he has hands. He sucks on them at all waking times! I just fall more in love with these babies everyday. I just can't believe they are all ours...we are so blessed! I feel like I am really starting to get the hang of taking care of two babies. Sometimes I just can't imagine what it would be like with only one baby to take care of....how boring!

Daddy & Chloe had a long night together last night
so they are both very sleepy this evening. I hope tonight
is better!






Time fore some smiles!






3 comments:

Jen said...

So, so cute-does Chloe have curly hair? BTW, loving Jerame's goatee! Very sweet, Katie-thanks for sharing the latest pics.

The Haigh's said...

I love the last pic of Chloe - I'm beginning to finally see the red on both of them......

Keri said...

I just love their little smiles! It must melt your heart. I loved looking at all the pics - they were so cute on Halloween! These blogs are the best things ever! It's so nice to know what is going on with all these babies (in and our of the belly :)