The
twinnies looked so cute in their costumes. They were such good sports wearing their hats that were too big for them. We went into Daddy's work and did some trick-or-treating and then went over to Jessica &
Justins house for dinner. It was nice and relaxing and I couldn't have asked for a better Halloween!
Carter ate too much candy :-)

Hanging out with Mommy

Family of 4

Mommy & her two puppies

Princess Chloe


Finally we caught a smile on camera!

Two peas in a pod

Both babies melting down :-)
Jerame took our little
niece Oliva trick or treating
in our neighborhood. She was a Frog Princess...how adorable is she?!!!!
Jerame's Mom & Chloe

Princess Olivia
4 comments:
How cute!
I LOVE the costumes! They have gotten so big! I miss hanging out with them.... :)
So cute! Love the smile too!!!
Very cute, Katie! Can't believe how much they change from week to week. Love you x
Post a Comment