Thursday, January 8, 2009

Growing up so fast

Our babies are growing up right before our eyes! The days of infancy I think are long gone...here we come crawling & walking. I know it's going to happened before we can blink an eye! Each day I feel like more of the differences in their personalities shine through. They are two totally different little people. It's so fun to watch the changes in them as they start to be aware of the world around them. I am just so lucky to be able to stay at home with them during the days. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer in the coming months so I can start taking them places like the zoo. I love being a Mom & feel so blessed to call these two precious and perfect babies ours! They are both starting to be interested in holding their own bottles. I am going to LOVE the day that they actually can hold them. Right now they are still just practicing, its really pretty cute.
Last night I went to a twins Mom's group. There are 8 women and everyone has twins! It was so refreshing to talk with other Moms that have gone through and are going through what I am. I am already looking forward to next weeks meeting. It was really a great group of ladies. Since Jerame's flight was canceled on Sunday he missed the meeting he was going to London for so he actually ended up not traveling at all this week. It has been nice to have him home this week instead of traveling.


Chloe holds her bottle! She was so proud
of herself it was so sweet.


sleeping angels

Both babies just love their Daddy.
They light up when he walks in the house afterwork.
Carter is espeically getting into playing with his Daddy :-)
Surfing on the tummy-time toy



2 comments:

Unknown said...

When the kids started to hold their own bottles was probably one of the best days ever!  It is so nice!  They are getting so big!!! 

The Haigh's said...

That first one of Chloe is so cute - the bottle looks bigger than her head.